Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (USA) is an organization of
families and professionals working together to raise awareness,
offer support, provide education and advocacy, and promote and fund
research to enhance the quality of life of those affected by
Furthermore, we believe the research findings related to PWS will
significantly impact the understanding of obesity and appetite
regulation in the general population.
- We will provide emotional support to families and
caregivers, and nurture a sense of hope, strength and connection
as we strive together to improve the quality of life of
individuals with Prader-Willi syndrome.
- We will take a leadership role in supporting and stimulating
research, which will ultimately lead to a cure.
- We will provide education and resources in order to improve
the quality of life for everyone with the syndrome as well as
the people who support them.
- We will instill a sense of compassion and understanding
through our dedication to providing awareness and enlightened
knowledge about the syndrome.
- We will secure the resources necessary to accomplish our